Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Week 10: Avoid Foods Pretending to be Something They Are Not

Margarine, non-fat cream cheese, soy-based faux meats, artificial sweeteners, non-dairy creamers and so on.


I am more or less at the point where I am doing this anyway (forgetting the cheese-like food product incident of last night).  I gave up my soy milk creamer because of phyto-estrogen in an attempt to hopefully ease my raging PMS, and in turn gave up my coconut milk creamer due to inconvenience and weird stuff in the ingredient list. I returned a couple weeks ago to the OG half and half of my youth for my tea.


I am scratching my head thinking where in my current diet I might be eating something masquerading as something else, but I things are going pretty well in this area.  I also think I will have that last crab stuffed poblano for lunch today.

No comments: